This weekend is the last chance to enjoy the 2011 Epcot International Food and Wine Festival. And with the holiday season just around the corner, I’ve been preoccupied with the creative decorating ideas from HGTV personalities, who’ve been speaking to guests each Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The series wraps up this weekend with Emily Henderson, season five winner of “HGTV Design Star” and current host/designer on “Secrets From a Stylist.” She’ll be sharing four major decorating trends to create an eclectic and homespun take on holiday decor. Emily discusses the use of metallics, mixing design styles and reinventing tradition with non-traditional materials.
Check out the posts below for more celebrity tips at this year’s International Food and Wine Festival:
- HGTV’s Lisa LaPorta Dishes Advice at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- See HGTV’s Kim Stoegbauer at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- HGTV Celebs Share Party Tips at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Gift Tips from This Week’s HGTV Celebrity Expert at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- HGTV Celebrity Designer Tips at The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival