Seasoned Walt Disney World Resort visitors know that Holiday Storytellers are among the many delightful and inspiring experiences to enjoy during Holidays Around the World at Epcot. What few realize is how much time, talent and craftsmanship is literally woven into their magnificent, authentic costumes. In this sparkling, festive video, Disney historian Jim Korkis, author of The Vault of Walt, takes you behind the scenes into the amazing realm of Disney Creative Costuming.
Special note for Disney buffs: Look for the beloved Disney collectible at Jim’s right. We put it there on purpose. Do you know its historic connection to Disney “storytellers?”
For more from Greg’s “Sights & Sounds” series, check out the posts below:
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Happy Birthday, Mickey!
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Chilling, Thrilling Disney CD Picks
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Happy Birthday, Queen Annette!
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: There’s Magic in That Train Bulletin
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Walter E. Disney’s Love of Steam Trains