Now that all the ghosts and ghouls are heading back inside the Haunted Mansion, it’s time to get ready for Holidays at the Disneyland Resort! From November 14 to January 8, the Disneyland Resort transforms into a winter wonderland, with twinkling lights, fireworks and even snow! Here’s a peek at some of the holiday festivities we’re getting ready for this year. We’ll have details on these celebrations and more soon on the Disney Parks Blog.
- In Mickey’s Toontown, Mickey and Minnie Mouse will each have their own Christmas trees at their homes.
- At The Disney Gallery on Main Street, U.S.A., “All Aboard for A Grand Circle Tour of the Trains of Disney!” will display vintage and new art celebrating Walt Disney’s love of trains.
- In Disney California Adventure park, a holiday addition to the “World of Color” nighttime water spectacular will feature Lanny and Wayne, Santa’s techno-savvy elves from the “Prep & Landing” holiday specials.
- Phineas and Ferb will be throwing a rockin’, rollin’ holiday party on the streets of Disney California Adventure park, inviting guests to join in the fun.
- Along with all the new and exciting touches, guest favorites like “A Christmas Fantasy” parade, the nightly snowfall on Main Street, U.S.A, “it’s a small world” Holiday, Haunted Mansion Holiday and Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle will also be returning this year.
For more on Holidays at the Disneyland Resort, visit Disneyland.com/Holidays. What is your favorite part of this time of year at the Disneyland Resort?