Forget sit-down dining when you’re in a hurry to play – the new “A Taste of Hollywood To Go – A Fantasmic! Dining Experience” at Disney’s Hollywood Studios lets you enjoy an affordable picnic plus reserved seating for the fab Fantasmic!, the park’s nightly extravaganza that takes guests inside the dreams of Mickey Mouse – into a world where his magic creates dancing waters, shooting comets, animated fountains, swirling stars, balls of fire and other amazing wonders.
Reserved viewing is first come, first served, so get there early!
It’s just for a short while – Dec. 18–Dec. 31, with reservations starting Dec. 1 at 407-WDW-DINE (a credit card guarantee is required). Pick up is at Min & Bill’s Dockside Diner from 11 a.m. through 1 ½ hours prior to your selected show time. You choose which performance you’d like to attend when you order your meal. Pick up your meal at your convenience and then you’re on your own for an easy picnic lunch or dinner. You might want to try more than one of the picnic goodies, but your Fantasmic! seats are based on the number of guests in your party (entrées ordered must be equal to or greater than your party size).
And, yes, it’s part of the Disney Dining Plan – a quick-service entitlement.
Here’s what you can order:
- Fried chicken with maple-glazed sweet potato and baby spinach salad, broccoli and cranberry salad and cheesecake ($14.99)
- Veggie wrap with avocado spread, tabbouleh, avocado and tomato salad with citrus vinaigrette and chocolate cake ($14.99)
- Olive oil poached salmon with couscous salad with dried cranberries and peas, roasted beet and apple salad and Key lime pie ($14.99)
- Teriyaki and orange marinated beef with udon noodle salad and caramelized vegetables and sesame mandarin vinaigrette, seaweed salad with gingered carrots and mandarin orange cheesecake ($14.99)
- Fresh fruits, Brie, dipped strawberries and focaccia bread ($11.99)
- Chocolate-dipped pretzels, strawberries and marshmallows with chocolate dipping sauce ($9.99)
- Kid’s meal with turkey and American cheese wrap and strawberry yogurt, apples and carrots with ranch dip and seven-layer cookie bar ($5.49)
- Kid’s meal Power Pack with Goldfish crackers, strawberry yogurt, string cheese, apples and carrots with ranch dip and a seven-layer cookie bar ($5.49)