Join me in taking a look back through the magic of Disney Parks and their relation to music, films and TV! Over the past few months, Disney Parks Blog author Greg Ehrbar has given our readers an inside look behind many beloved Disney movies and songs. Below are just a few of our favorites from the “Sights & Sounds” series. Happy holidays!
Take 5: Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: New & Classic Christmas Discs from Walt Disney Records – Check out the latest classic Christmas discs from Walt Disney Records. They’re sure to add a magical twist to any holiday party!
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Park-Exclusive Holiday CDs – Here’s all the info you need to add this park-exclusive holiday CD to your collection.
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: The Fabric of Holiday Storytelling at Epcot – This post includes a festive video, in which Disney historian Jim Korkis, author of The Vault of Walt, takes you behind the scenes into the amazing realm of Disney Creative Costuming.
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: Happy Birthday, Queen Annette! – Read about how America’s Girl Next Door inadvertently helped to build the Vacation Kingdom and become the Queen of Walt Disney World Resort.
- Sights & Sounds at Disney Parks: There’s Magic in That Train Bulletin – Ever glance at that big Train Bulletin on the inside east wall of the Main Street Train Station in Magic Kingdom Park? Some of you probably guessed that the arrivals and departures have historic Disney connections. Learn about them in this post!