Alright you Disneyland Resort experts, here’s the chance for you to really show your stuff! I’ve dug up some interesting tidbits of information about Holidays at the Disneyland Resort and I wondered how many Disney Parks Blog readers knew (or could at least guess) the answers to the following questions. Put on your thinking ears!
- How many trees are decorated by the Disneyland Resort team for the holidays?
- Where can you find the smallest ornaments at the Disneyland Resort?
- How tall is the Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house, and how much does it weigh?
- If all the cables and conductors used to create Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle show were laid end to end, how far would they stretch?
I’ll be back later today with the answers!
UPDATE: Tricky, huh? Let’s see how you did:
- Decorating experts at the Disneyland Resort trim nearly 700 trees for the holiday season.
- The smallest ornaments are in the Storybook Land attraction at Disneyland park.
- The 2011 Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread house stands six feet tall, consisting of 500 pounds of gingerbread and miles of frosting.
- If all the cables and conductors used to create Sleeping Beauty’s Winter Castle show were laid end to end, they would stretch 48 miles from the Disneyland Resort – enough to pass the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank.