Did you see? This week, we shared a first look at some of the spell cards you’ll be able to use as your “secret weapons” when the new Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom game debuts at Magic Kingdom Park later this month. Some of the cards you may encounter include:
- Lumière’s Candle Blast – This card shows Belle’s favorite candlestick spurred on by his loyal ally, Cogsworth.
- Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride – This card shows Mr. Toad’s car careening through the underbrush.
- Prince Naveen’s Army of Frogs – This card shows Tiana’s prince enchanting his amphibian army to action.
- Rafiki’s Wisdom Stick – This card shows Simba’s counselor ready to imbue some knowledge on the enemy’s forehead.
- The Woozles’ Woozle Nightmare – This card shows a Woozle dreaming of his most delightful vision: A gang of other Woozles ready to bang some noggins.
And this week, we celebrated the 20th anniversary of the grand opening of Disney’s Port Orleans -Riverside Resort. The resort’s main building, the Sassagoula Steamboat Company, where you will find guest check-in, Boatwright’s Dining Hall and River Mill Food Court was still under construction back in August 1991, and Nate shared some fantastic photos in his original post.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
Behind the Scenes of Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park – In Omaha with Larry the Cable Guy – Check out this behind the scenes video with Walt Disney Imagineers and Larry the Cable Guy about Cars Land coming to Disney California Adventure park.
Meet the First Mom to Represent Disneyland Resort on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel – Earlier this week, we introduced readers to the first “Disneyland” mom on the Walt Disney World Moms Panel – Amanda Ficili.
Childhood Dream Come True for This Walt Disney World Resort Cast Member – We shared the story of a cast member who’s been a part of Disney for two decades. Check it out!
A Mom’s Take: Sailing to the Mexican Riviera with Disney Cruise Line – What can you expect on a Disney cruise to the Mexican Riviera? Hear from our Disney Cruise Line Mom Andi as she shares her family’s experience.
400 Children in Germany Attend Disney Cruise Line Community Event – The Disney Fantasy recently left the shipyard in Papenburg, Germany, but not before nearly 400 children from three local schools got to experience Disney characters and a special screening of “The Lion King” in 3D. Here’s our recap of the fun!
What’s the ‘Attraction’ at the Disneyland Resort, You Ask? – Check out the latest attraction poster-inspired products from Disney Parks and Resorts.