UPDATE: We just announced that guests visiting Disneyland park for One More Disney Day will be able to see a special 1 am showing of “Fantasmic!” Here’s a special bonus – guests of our special “Midnight Snack” event will be treated to reserved viewing of this special performance! Remember, capacity is limited and the line begins at 10 pm.
Calling all Disney Parks Blog fans who will be spending One More Disney Day at Disneyland park! Come celebrate with us at our “Midnight Snack” from 11:45 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. on February 29, 2012 (and a little into March 1).
If you are planning to visit Disneyland park for One More Disney Day – February 29 – be sure to stop by Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue from 11:45 p.m. – 12:45 a.m. to join us for:
- Delicious treats and hot beverages
- Meet & greets with Disney characters
- Live music by Denny Moynahan
- Other surprises to be announced
No RSVP required! We will be admitting “Midnight Snack” guests into Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue at 11:45 p.m. based on capacity restrictions. Please note that the event is extremely limited and can only accommodate a small number of guests. Here are a few more things you should know:
- Park admission will not be provided for this event. Valid park admission is required in order to enter Disneyland park on February 29.
- Guests may begin lining up for the “Midnight Snack” no earlier than 10 p.m. on February 29.
- Entry will be granted based on capacity and is extremely limited to approximately 200 guests.
This opportunity is available only at Disneyland park on February 29 – we hope to see you there during One More Disney Day!