Disney Cruise Line is setting sail for another season to the beautiful state of Alaska. These seven-night Alaska cruises are jam-packed with endless activities aboard the ship, unforgettable excursions on land, and breathtaking natural beauty at each port. Having trouble deciding which destination is best fit for you and your family? To help you decide, take a look at a new video series on the Disney Parks Blog, the Disney Cruise Line Top Five.
Take 5: Disney Cruise Line Top Five Series
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Kid Activities on a Disney Ship – There are endless activities for children on a Disney Cruise, but where to begin when choosing which ones? Check out these five favorites.
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Adult Activities on a Disney Ship – Who said adults can’t have as much as the kids? Check out this video to see all the adult-exclusive activities aboard a Disney cruise ship.
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Family Activities on a Disney Ship – Disney Cruise Line fans show us their favorite experiences they shared as a family.
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Ketchikan, Alaska – It’s the perfect combination of a luxury vacation and outdoor adventure – Ketchikan, Alaska, or “The Salmon Capital of the World,” is a favorite of Disney Parks Blog author Jonathan Frontado.
- Disney Cruise Line Top Five: Exploring Juneau, Alaska – Cruises don’t always travel to tropical locations – check out these popular activities at the Juneau, Alaska, port of Disney Cruise Line.