Whether you’re on a family vacation or a romantic getaway for two, Disney Parks and Resorts always has something to offer the kids as well as the adults. If you’re looking for excitement, relaxation, or a romantic meal with your sweetie, check out these posts from the Disney Parks Blog for some adult-only options.
Take 5: Adult Fun with Disney Parks and Resorts
- Romantic Restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort – With more than 100 restaurants to choose from at Walt Disney World Resort, it can be tough deciding where to dine. Check out this list for some romantic ideas.
- Confirmed: The Pleasures of Laniwai, a Disney Spa at Aulani – Are you in need of some serious relaxation? Laniwai, a Disney Spa at Aulani, offers a serene and calming experience.
- Europa Adult Nighttime Fun on the Disney Fantasy – Check out these clubs, pubs and lounges for guests 18 and over aboard the Disney Fantasy.
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Hitting the Slopes at Blizzard Beach Water Park – Craving some excitement? Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park is home to one of the tallest and fastest speed slides, Summit Plummet.
- A Mom’s Point of View: Adult Activities Aboard the Disney Dream – Check out this video for some exclusive adult activities aboard the Disney Dream!
Yeah, my wife and I love to take an evening while we are there and go to Pleasure Island, taking in some music at the Jazz Club and some Rock and roll at the Beach Club, then some wild entertainment at the world famous Adventure’s Club. Too bad they closed all those things and put a big hole in my annual vacation.
The ships have a nighttime entertainment area. Why can’t WDW have that too? There is nothing for adults to do after the parks close.
Having several adult-only establishments would not make Downtown Disney family-unfriendly. Not all guests are there with children and even some there with children want to get away for a few hours once in awhile. Offering a couple dance club and comedy club options would give adults something to do in the evening. And if they opened later in the evening they would not interfere with other families who for the most part are headed back to their hotels after 10pm.