There’s so much to see at all the Disney Parks, but how often do you take time to stop and smell the roses? With the 19th Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival around the corner, we wanted to take a look back at some of the most beautiful plants in the parks and what’s to come at this year’s festival.
Take 5: Gardens at Disney Parks
- Roses at Walt Disney World Resort – Take a look at these lovely award-winning rose gardens and a bit of history in this post.
- Flower Power Performances, HGTV Stars to Highlight This Year’s Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival – Take a sneak peek at what’s to come at Epcot’s 19th International Flower & Garden Festival, March 7 – May 20, 2012.
- 100,000 Poinsettias at Walt Disney World Resort – Over 100,000 poinsettias can be seen covering Walt Disney World Resort during the holidays – read how it’s done in this post.
- Epcot Topiaries Go To Infinity and Beyond – Check out how classic Disney characters took shape as topiaries at Epcot during last year’s International Flower & Garden Festival!
- Celebrating Fall Color at the Disney Tree Farm at Walt Disney World Resort – Photographer and Disney Parks Blog Author Gene Duncan captured some photogenic plant life while strolling through the Walt Disney World Nursery. Check out what he found in this video!