Even though summer is rapidly approaching us in Florida, we are already starting to plan for fall.
We are excited to announce this year’s lineup for the “Eat to the Beat” Concert Series at the 17th annual Epcot International Food and Wine Festival (talent/dates subject to change):
- 9/28-9/30: Night Ranger
- 10/1-10/3: Sugar Ray
- 10/4- 10/7: STARSHIP starring Mickey Thomas
- 10/8-10/10: Boyz II Men
- 10/11-10/12: Smash Mouth
- 10/13-10/14: Javier Colon, winner of “The Voice”
- 10/15-10/17: Air Supply
- 10/18-10/19: Gin Blossoms
- 10/20-10/21: Survivor
- 10/22-10/23: Hanson
- 10/24-10/25: The Pointer Sisters
- 10/26-10/28: Sister Hazel
- 10/29-10/31: Billy Ocean
- 11/1-11/2: 38 Special
- 11/3-11/4: Howard Jones LIVE
- 11/5-11/6: Blues Traveler
- 11/7-11/8: Dennis DeYoung, original member of the group STYX
- 11/9-11/12: Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will run from Sept. 28-Nov. 12, 2012. Continue to check back at the Disney Parks Blog and Disneyworld.com/foodandwine for more details on this year’s festival.
So excited for this! We are getting married in September and our song is Hanson’s “Kiss Me When You Come Home” so we are waiting to take our honeymoon to make Hanson a part of it!!!
Hanson 3rd year – and on Zac’s birthday! We were there 1st year. Can only imagine long lines this year!!
Oh, I wish I still lived in Florida. So many great bands coming this year. I would only be able to come down for one weekend so I don’t know which one to choose from…
So excited for HANSON!!!!
HANSONNNNNN!!! 3 years in a row!! Yay, so excited!! 🙂