With the grand reopening of Disney California Adventure park, there’s even more to explore day and night, from the thrills of Radiator Springs Racers in Cars Land to the toe-tapping music and entertainment along Buena Vista Street. With so much to do, we came up with some specialized itineraries to help you plan your next visit. We’ll share them over the coming months, offering a “guide” for foodies, thrill seekers, little tykes, nature lovers, shoppers and fans of shows and Disney characters.
Today’s list is for guests who like to play after dark. We’d also like to hear from you about your favorite ways to enjoy the newly reopened park – let us know in the comments.
Have you tried all these magical, nighttime experiences at Disney California Adventure park?
- Sh-boom! See Cars Land flip the switch from day to night as Route 66 is illuminated with neon signs and the Ornament Valley mountain range takes on a majestic glow.
- Experience the new Carthay Circle Restaurant, with indoor and outdoor seating.
- Catch a twinkling view of the skyline when you rise to the top of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror.
- Sip hot chocolate at the new Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop at Pacific Wharf.
- Meet Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum as you enter Mad T Party, offering new fun, music and games at Hollywood Land.
- Be part of the show at “World of Color” with the new “Glow with the Show” Ear Hats (they light up in sync with the music and colors).
- Be on the lookout for Merida in “World of Color,” with the new segment from the Disney•Pixar movie “Brave.”
With new, extended hours at Disney California Adventure park from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. all summer long, guests have more time to enjoy all the fun. What are you planning to do when the sun goes down at the park?