Last week brought the first official day of summer, and with it, warm temperatures across the country! Luckily there are plenty of ways to stay cool on a Disney cruise, and in honor of the first summer at sea for Disney Cruise Line’s newest ship, I want to show you the top five ways to get soaked on the Disney Fantasy.
- AquaLab – Brand new to a Disney ship is AquaLab, a really cool interactive kids’ water play area invented by Donald Duck’s nephews – Huey, Dewey and Louie!
- Donald’s Pool – You can’t miss Donald’s Pool, located midship, which is the perfect spot for splashing around with the whole family. (And as a food lover, I also have to mention it is right next to the quick service food stations!)
- Quiet Cove Pool – Secluded and serene, the adults-only Quiet Cove Pool is the definition of relaxation. I love cooling off here with a cold beverage in hand.
- Satellite Falls – Just want a quick dip before getting back to sun-bathing? Satellite Falls is a new water feature up on Deck 13 where adults can put their toes in the water or sit in the shade of a gentle rain curtain.
- AquaDuck – Last, but certainly not least, is AquaDuck. As the first and only water coaster at sea, I don’t need to give much explanation for why this thrilling ride of twists and turns is my favorite place to get soaked on the Disney Fantasy!
What is your favorite water spot? Let us know in the comments.
Check out more posts about the Disney Fantasy:
I sailing aboard the Disney Fantasy over Thanksgiving this year and I can’t wait to tr the AquaDuck!
40 days for me and my family!
Those all look super fun. Aqua Duck is my favorite. I just found out today that in 386 days, I’ll be back on a Disney Boat. I honestly can’t wait
I’ll be soaking in the Quiet Cove pool in 72 days!! I can’t Wait!!
These all look like great ways to cool down. Can’t wait to try the AquaDuck one day.