Here’s a quick update on special speakers for the 2012 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival from our friends at HGTV. We are truly pumped to have the newly-crowned HGTV Design Star with us during the opening weekend of the festival.
For those who didn’t watch Tuesday’s “Design Star” finale, interior designer Danielle Colding came out on top, wowing the judges with both her design acumen and her on-camera presence. Danielle’s new show is called “Shop This Room,” where she examines how the process of finding a spectacular piece of artwork, furniture, or an accessory can lead the way to inventive new concepts for design.
In addition to Danielle, festival guests can see these HGTV and DIY Network stars:
- September 28-30 – Danielle Colding (“HGTV Design Star” Winner, Season 7, “Shop This Room”) – Entertainment Passport: Your Ticket to Creating a Travel-inspired Dining Experience
- October 5-7 – Casey Noble (“Design on a Dime”) – Gifts That Keep Giving: Holiday Favors That Double as Décor
- October 12-14 – Alison Victoria (DIY Network’s “Kitchen Crashers”) – Crash Course for Holiday Décor
- October 19-21 – Brian Patrick Flynn (HGTV.com, “Design Happens”) – Express Lane Elegance: Stylish Table Settings from Supermarket Finds
- October 26-28 – Meg Caswell (“Meg’s Great Rooms”) – Entertaining in Style: Make It and Make It Fun
- November 2-4 – Marianne Canada (HGTV.com Special Projects Editor) – Handmade Goodies They Won’t Regift
- November 9-12 – Emily Henderson (“Secrets from a Stylist”) – Create Holiday Memories: Style, Share and Preserve Those Family Photos & Cards
For more information on the 17th annual Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, presented by Chase, you can check out epcotfoodfestival.com. And don’t forget to check back on the Disney Parks Blog for updates.
For more news about this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival, check out these posts: