UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog “Get Spookier” Meet-Up has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent shortly. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
The Happiest Place on Earth is about to get spookier, and you and a guest could get the chance to see how we create all the Halloween Time fun at our next Disney Parks Blog meet-up! Join us on September 17, 2012, at Disneyland park for our Disney Parks Blog “Get Spookier” Meet-up, which will include:
- Panel discussion with Disneyland Resort Halloween Decor Experts
- David Caranci, Manager of Resort Enhancement (Who Disney Parks Blog readers will remember from this story)
- Brian Sandahl, Senior Designer for Disney Entertainment Creative Development
- Opportunity to ride Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction
- Dessert party at French Market Restaurant (anyone remember that chocolate buffet from our Midnight Snack?)
- Special spooky surprises
Speaking of getting ready for Halloween, this would be the perfect time to test out your costume! So get your thrilling threads ready and come to the Disney Parks Blog “Get Spookier” Meet-Up all dressed up. Just be sure to check here for costume guidelines. Costumes are allowed in the Park only at the event and not during regular park hours.
Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Park admission will be provided beginning at 8 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.