When New Fantasyland opens at Magic Kingdom Park on December 6, one of its landmarks will be Beast’s Castle, which houses the new Be Our Guest Restaurant. Over the past several months, the Disney Parks Blog has offered many exciting peeks at what guests can expect with this new dining opportunity. Read these posts to learn more about the highly anticipated restaurant, which has its first seatings on November 19. And as the song goes, learn how you can “Be our guest! Be our guest! Put our service to the test!”
Take 5: Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- First Look: Walt Disney Imagineers Offer a Taste of the Be Our Guest Restaurant – Imagineer Ted Robledo gives us a behind the scenes look at Be Our Guest Restaurant in the making back in March.
- Mystery Photo: Minotaurs Added to New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park – Two larger-than-life minotaur sculptures will welcome guests at the front entrance of Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- Imagineers Share How ‘Beauty & The Beast’ Inspired Elements of the Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park – Take a sneak peek at three of the film-inspired chandeliers that will appear in the ballroom-themed dining room.
- Chef of Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland Shares His Favorites from the Menu – Chef Michael Deardoff gives insider tips on the new restaurant’s menu. Find out what his favorite dish is.
- Reservations for Be Our Guest Restaurant in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Open at 7 a.m. August 20 – The first seating for the restaurant is on November 19. Make your reservations now!