Halloween Time is here at the Disneyland Resort and spooky spectres have been spotted all around! This is a favorite time of year for many Disneyland park regulars but whether this is your first Halloween visit or your fifteenth, there may be a few things you don’t know about Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort, such as:
- There are more than 300 sculpted pumpkins on Main Street, U.S.A., and no two are alike.
- Props and set décor used in window displays along Main Street, U.S.A., are reproductions of original turn-of-the-century Halloween décor.
- This year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread confection, “Jack’s House,” stands 9 feet tall.
- Sandy Claws covers the Haunted Mansion Holiday graveyard scene with more than 7,500 square feet of ghostly white snow.
- In the attic of Haunted Mansion Holiday, a snake devours a holiday list featuring the names of many of the cast members who helped create the attraction.
Will you be celebrating Halloween Time with us at the Disneyland Resort?
Take a look at the posts below for more on Halloween Time at the Disneyland Resort:
What about DCA?
What characters will be there this year?
I’m so excited! This is the frist time I’m going when it’s decorated for Halloween! And it’s my first time going to Mickey’s Halloween Party! I can’t wait! best of all we are celberating my husband birthday!
Yes my husband and I will be doing our yearly trip to Disneyland in October this year! First time going when it’s decorated for a Holiday, we’re SO excited!!
What about DCA? Is it decked out this year?
Yes I will be there! Only 17 more days left! It will be my first time going to Disney for any special event and I couldn’t be more excited! I’m totally dressing up too 🙂
Week from tomorrow will be our first of 3 days in the parks! First time for the kids, 3 and almost 5 years old 🙂
DW and her family and I will be there in November, so we’ll miss the Halloween festivities. But we’ve been to DLR around Halloween in past years, and it’s quite the treat… Halloween time is second only to Xmas, with the incredible amount of decor, detail and delights that Disney lavishes on its resort. What ghoulish fun! ºoº
We are going twice to the Halloween party! We had so much fun last year. Going to the 1st one on Sept. 28th and again Oct. 26th! Should be a blast!!
Is there a link to get this picture much bigger, so I can use it for my wallpaper? Please??? =) I love it!
Can’t wait October 26th…..3 generations, Grandma, daughter in law and grand daughter will be there to get our Mickey treat on. We look forward to it every year. Jack Rules.
I’ll be driving down to Disneyland on Thursday from the bay area, can’t wait!!
WE will in 2 1/2 weeks!!! We can’t wait to go trick-or-treating at Mickey’s Halloween Party!!! Soooo happy!!! :0)