Here at Disney Parks, we offer some exciting thrills. While we are known by some for our child-friendly rides like “it’s a small world,” the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts are also home to some great rides that are thrilling for teens and adults. From exciting free falls to dazzling effects, all of our rides follow a great story, which is what makes them so unique. You can rocket your way through the galaxy, get pursued by ravenous creatures, or head to a rock concert in the world’s fastest limo. Read the posts below for five of our favorite white-knuckle thrill rides that will send your pulse racing. What’s your favorite thrill ride at Disney Parks? Tell us in the “comments” section below.
Take 5: Thrill Rides at Disney Parks
- Today in Disney History: Splash Mountain Marks 20 Years – Get soaked on this musical journey through the bayou aboard a hollowed-out log that ends in a thrilling 5-story plunge.
- Things You Might Not Know About the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney California Adventure Park – The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, both at Disney California Adventure park and Disney’s Hollywood Studios, takes you on an accelerated drop tower thrill ride through a hotel.
- Today in Disney History: Expedition Everest Debuts at Disney’s Animal Kingdom – Expedition Everest at Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers a high-altitude, high-speed roller coaster train ride.
- Celebrating 35 Years of Space Mountain at Disneyland Park – Take a ride on the classic indoor space-themed roller coaster, Space Mountain, which can be found at both Tomorrowland and Magic Kingdom Park.
- Today in Disney History: Rock ‘N’ Roller Coaster Starring Aerosmith – Accelerate on this enclosed, high-speed roller coaster, amplified by the driving beat of a soundtrack recorded by the rock group Aerosmith.