UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email by 5 p.m. EST today, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
We’ve shared a bunch of behind-the-scenes looks and virtual tours of Be Our Guest Restaurant at New Fantasyland on the Disney Parks Blog. But this month, we’ve got something even better – an opportunity to be among the first to experience the restaurant at a special November 17 meet-up.
Our event begins at 6:30 p.m. on November 17 and runs until 9 p.m. And if you’ve been to one of our Disney Parks Blog meet-ups before, you know there will be plenty to do. Here’s what is planned:
- Full meal inside Be Our Guest Restaurant.
- Mini tours led by Walt Disney Imagineers.
- Time to explore the West Wing, Rose Gallery dining rooms.
- Appearance by a favorite Disney character.
- A few other Disney Parks Blog surprises.
Space is limited so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and if you’ll be inviting a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, there are a few things you should know. At the event, only meals from the restaurant’s adult menu will be offered. Children are welcome as the registrant’s one guest but they will need to choose from the adult menu. In addition:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant and guest to check in at the front gate of Magic Kingdom Park for access to the event. The confirmation will include those details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation and your name does not appear on the list of confirmed attendees (which will be posted as an update to this article), then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hope to see you there.
Read these posts to learn more about Be Our Guest Restaurant:
I am still stuffed from Last Night!
First, THANK YOU for this fab event! My wife and I joined two other parties of two, and we were the first guests seated last night! A great night of surprises! Starting with LeFou’s Brew in the special light-up stein! Then soup (or salad), main course & dessert! Then, The Gray Stuff! My pork chop was HUGE! Can’t thank you enough for such a wonderful and special evening!
Any chances for any extra time slots/dates for availability anywhere from 11/10-11/17? Are there any other opportunities for obtaining access to the preview?
So excited! I received an email saying that my RSVP was confirmed but for some reason I’m not on the list posted here. :/
How about another date? Annual passholders were given another opportunity with several more dates available….do another one 🙂
I sent my e-mail at 3:16 and didn’t make it. So bummed!!
Darn, I have been watching the site since info on this first came out. I was in work when this came out and by the time I saw it, it was at capacity. It would be really awesome if they did another one of these!
Aw man, I was too late! How often do they do these? Are there other “Behind the Scenes” things that are offered in new Fantasyland?
Thomas, is there a waiting list for the day of the event if people do not attend but are on the list?
Wow! I was on here earlier and this wasn’t up yet, but now it has already reached capacity!!! I cant believe I didn’t make it. 🙁 It is OK though because I am going tomorrow for passholders. It doesn’t have the meal but It is ok.
Yay! I made it too! So excited & can’t wait to meet everyone!
I have a question, do you need park admission to go to the meet-up or is it free?
Yay!!!! I made it! So excited for this meet-up. Thanks for organizing this event. 🙂
I received my email. I RSVP’d for myself and a guest but the confirmation doesn’t say anything about a guest. Do I just print out two release forms?
My sisters and I made it!!! YAHOO!!!
Wow – that filled up REALLY fast…
Keeping my fingers crossed that I was fast enough!
If we do get in how long will it take to get the confirmation email?
Hi Shannon, we should have all of them out in the next hour. Here’s the list https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/be-our-guest-disney-parks-blog-meet-up-attendees/
As expected, that filled up so fast!! Hope I’m in! *Fingers crossed*
Wow, this is incredible! I hope I get picked, my first wedding anniversary is coming up and we will be in Disney Nov 11-18th celebrating! This would make my wife and I extremely happy!