With all the new shops along Buena Vista Street and in Cars Land, you need to reserve time in your day for shopping at Disney California Adventure park. It’s always fun to browse for souvenirs, knowing you’ll find something special to take home as a memory from that day. Will it be a Piston Cup trophy, an autograph book, a collectible pin or a new Vinylmation?
As part of our series on the many ways to visit Disney California Adventure park, here’s a list of new shops to visit and some of the items you’ll find there.
- Oswald’s (autograph books, hats, bags and souvenirs)
- Los Feliz Five & Dime (T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, figurines, souvenirs and character merchandise)
- Big Top Toys (interactive toys, games and plush)
- Elias & Co. (posters, clothing, souvenirs and collectible items)
- Trolley Treats (candy, handmade treats and the Rock Candy Mountain in the window)
- Radiator Springs Curios (Cars Land souvenirs)
- Ramone’s House of Body Art (clothing and souvenirs)
- Sarge’s Surplus Hut (clothing, hats, toys and plush)
For more from the “Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park” series, see the posts below:
Very cool, but I was hoping that this would have more in-depth suggestions or comments about each store. Maybe something like what kind of things you can find at each shop (with disclaimers about how the products change all the time), favorite shirt or souvenir, or even details about the shop (“look for the hidden Mickey over…”)
I find that there would be more value in these articles with more depth. As it is, these are just lists that don’t really improve my view of any store or attraction.
Hi Brandon. We mentioned several of the items you can find at each shop and I can tell you’re eager for more! This series, “Eight Ways to Enjoy Disney California Adventure Park,” offers guests a variety of itineraries, pointing out places to visit. For more details on merchandise, you can check out Michelle Harker’s author page: https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/author/mharker/ Thanks for being a fan of Disney Parks.