It’s almost time to let the good times roll at Disneyland park with the return of New Orleans Bayou Bash! – this year, part of “Limited Time Magic” here at the Disneyland Resort. New Orleans Square will be decked out for a party, and so will some of your favorite Disney friends! New Orleans Bayou Bash! will come alive in New Orleans Square from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. on the following dates:
- January 18-21
- January 25-27
- February 1-3
- February 8-12
Here’s a look at what is in store:
- Princess Tiana’s Mardi Gras Celebration – Princess Tiana, Louis and Prince Naveen make their way through New Orleans Square to the Rivers of America, where a musical celebration takes place featuring tunes from Disney’s “The Princess and the Frog.”
- Jambalaya Jazz Band – The popular band will perform their jazzy tunes along the streets of New Orleans Square.
- Royal Street Bachelors – This Disneyland favorite will be found at the French Market Stage, and will be joined throughout the day by Princess Tiana.
- New Orleans Traditional Jazz Band – Throughout the day, a rousing Mardi Gras procession will burst onto the streets of New Orleans Square. In traditional “second line” style, an umbrella dancer leads the mash-up of colorful performers and musicians.
- Character Greetings at Court of Angels – Princess Tiana will be greeting Disneyland park guests along with Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse and Goofy in their Mardi Gras finest.
Pam Brandon will have the delicious details on the special dishes that will be offered at New Orleans Bayou Bash! so check back soon here on the Disney Parks Blog.
Tiana is my 3 year old niece’s FAVORITE!!! We will be visiting the weekend AFTER it ends though 🙁
Hi! When are we going to hear about the food offerings? Bayou Bash starts in just 3 days!
I would also like to see this at WDW. It seems like Disneyland is more invovled with the ‘Limited Time Magic’ We are going to WDW on 1/27 and this would be something my daughter would absolutely love.
Because I am more likley to go to WDW is there a remote possiblity that the New Orleans Bayou bash could ever be coming to Florida?
YES! YES! YES! soooo excited I can’t wait at all!!! I’m going to go see the Golden Horseshoe Revue and this as well.. I love limited time magic way too much. I love that you guys are bringing back old wonderful shows and attractions that I’ve missed an I’m sure many others have as well.
That sounds like great fun. Which Bachelor shows will feature Tiana? As I recall, she has a wonderful voice and great presence.
I wish it had been at WDW in December…remember it in 2009…the colors and music was amazing and my then 4 year old son was in LOVE with Tiana saying “she’s so pretty mommy”…good memories..bring it back for December 2014…PLEASE 🙂
Sounds great! We will be there starting February 8th, do you know if there will be any special food items available for the Bayou Bash? Thanks!
There will be – check back next week for details on the special food items that will be available.
So awesome. My little one’s favorite princess is Tiana!! We are coming out for the Tinkerbell weekend, so the timing couldn’t be better. I am looking forward to all the fun, N’Orleans style!!
Nice! I wish Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee could make a reappearance. My fingers are also crossed for that sweet corn chowder from last year to come back…I haven’t stopped thinking about it since I last had it!