Spring is in the air, which means it’s time to gear up for warmer weather. From a Dole Whip Float at Tiki Juice Bar at Disneyland park to a Rose Petal Soda at Carthay Circle Restaurant and Lounge at Disney California Adventure park, you can help usher in the warm weather ahead with refreshing drinks at Disney Parks. Read the posts below to find out where you can quench your thirst. What is your favorite Disney refreshment?
Take 5: Refreshments at Disney Parks
- Top 10 Favorite Cool Drinks at the Disneyland Resort – As we welcome the warmer weather of spring, here are our top 10 favorite cool drinks at the Disneyland Resort.
- Have You Tried the Doofenslurper at Epcot? – The Doofenslurper, a sweet, slushy drink in a cool keepsake beaker is perfect for sipping and strolling World Showcase promenade at Epcot.
- Drink Recipes to Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day Like Disney Cruise Line – Disney Cruise Line shares some special St. Patrick’s Day-inspired Irish cocktail recipes!
- Beyond Sodas: Snazzy New Sips in Cars Land at Disney California Adventure Park – Walt Disney Imagineering and the Disney beverage experts teamed up at Cars Land to offer six fun, new non-alcoholic sips themed to the hit film, “Cars.”
- Cool New Cocktails at Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Resort & Spa – Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa features 20 refreshing cocktails.