Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks aren’t the only places to have a monstrous time during this Friday’s all-nighter at the Disneyland Resort … the Downtown Disney District is also getting in on the fun with extended hours and more. Check it out:
- Restaurants, Food Carts and Quick Service Locations
- Downtown Disney District restaurants will be open until 2 a.m. on Saturday, May 25 (excluding ESPN Zone)
- Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express will be open until 3 a.m. on Saturday, May 25
- Special extended hours at ESPN Zone
- The Arena – open until 3 a.m.
- The 19th Hole Bar – alcohol available until 1 a.m.
- Non-alcoholic drinks served until 3 a.m.
- Limited food menu served until 1 a.m.
- “1/2 price” special on all Arena games from 12-3 a.m.
- House of Blues and Tortilla Jo’s will open for breakfast at 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 25
- The following will be open 24 hours on May 24-25
- Café Renee
- Planet Popcorn
- Wetzel’s Pretzels
- Jamba Juice
- La Brea Bakery Express
- The following will be open until 2 a.m. on Saturday, May 25
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Cart
- Gelato Cart
- Churro Carts
- Merchandise Stores and Carts
- Downtown Disney District stores will be open 24 hours on May 24-25
- Merchandise carts will be open until 2 a.m. on Saturday, May 25
- Live Entertainment
- 6–10 p.m. – Downtown Disney District live entertainment
- 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. – DJ Wendy on the Main Stage
- 11 p.m. – 4 a.m. – DJ Justin at House of Blues area
For more information, click here, and join the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #Disney24.
downtown d, is too far away to be practical to be open 24hrs or even extended hrs at WDW, as WDW its just the MK that is open 24hr, I did it last year, it was a blast, at 3am I was impressed how many people where still there, and at 6am, just after the castle show…. it was still a bit of people, but I didn’t have to wait long to get bus back to hotel…
are you guys going to do articles like this for Disney World? I’m going down there and would love to know more details! thanks.