UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. Please CLICK HERE to view a list of the accepted event attendees. If you are on the list and do not receive a confirmation email by 6 p.m. EDT today, please contact us at WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
UPDATE: This event has been filled to capacity. We’ll post a list of confirmed RSVPs here shortly.
If you’re as excited as we are about the debut of the re-imagined California Grill at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, then you’ll love what the blog team has cooked up. We’re hosting our first-ever resort meet-up and offering Disney Parks Blog readers the chance to experience the restaurant before the doors reopen to guests.
Our Disney Parks Blog California Grill Grand-Opening Meet-Up begins at 7:30 p.m., on Sunday, September 8. It’ll include the opportunity to sample dishes from the restaurant’s new menu and of course, some face-to-face time with the chefs. We’ll also enjoy Wishes! fireworks on the restaurant’s expanded view platform during the event.
Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and if you’re inviting a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Children’s menus will not be available during the event.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant (and guest) to check in on the second floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort. The confirmation will include details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
Hope to see you on September 8.
How about a waitlist in case there are cancellations.
Sounds fun! (Giggle ^^)
Gregory, that graphic is of the Contemporary Resort. The square on top is The California Grill. And hundreds of people eat at Chef Mickey’s every day, so obviously most don’t have an issue with eating with the monorail going through the building.
I don’t get the graphic – who would want to eat in a restaurant with a monorail running through it?
Oh I love that you are having meetups at the resorts now!! I hope to make it to one in October when I’m down for the Tower of Terror 10-Miler!! 🙂