This year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival is just a month away! A few weeks back, we took a sneak peek at some of the merchandise you’ll see at the festival; which kicks off September 27, 2013 at Epcot at the Walt Disney World Resort. Designs paid homage to Disney•Pixar’s “Ratatouille,” as well as to classic Disney characters Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, and Goofy. Let’s look back and highlight any other news about this year’s 46-day festival that you might have missed.
Take 5: 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival at Walt Disney World Resort
- What’s Your Favorite Dish? Trying All 29 Marketplaces in One Day at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – At last year’s festival, Disney Parks Blog author Gary Buchanan tried food from every marketplace! Check out which one he liked best.
- Plenty of New Tastes at Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Marketplaces – This year’s festival cook book includes a shrimp dish from the Australian Marketplace. Try it out tonight!
- Ready, Set, Dial! Reservations for Epcot International Food & WIne Festival Premium Events Begin August 13 – It’s not too late to make your reservations for this year’s Epcot International Food and Wine Festival! Call today for details on the 46-day event.
- Scotland, the Newest Marketplace for 2013 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival – Loch Lomond signature cocktails and will be served this year to recreate Scotland at Epcot.
- The Go-Go’s, Edwin McCain, & Others Join the 2013 ‘Eat to the Beat’ Musical Line-Up at Walt Disney World Resort – A festival isn’t complete without live music! Check out the line-up of artists playing throughout the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival this fall.
Super jealous that we can’t go !! I want those MM ears !! Well maybe next year. It is so much fun to go & eat & try new things!!!