Earlier this week, Mickey snagged a kiss from Academy Award-winning actress, Halle Berry before his performance of “Mickey and the Magical Map”! Mickey began his starring role in this production just this past May, but his success thus far is the result of months, and even years, of hard work at the Fantasyland Theatre. Let’s take a look back at the preparation that got “Mickey and the Magical Map” to where it is today.
Take 5: ‘Mickey and The Magical Map’ at Disneyland Park
- By the Numbers: ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ at Disneyland Park – From 35,000 square inches of LED screen to 71,000 pounds of scenery, a lot goes into bringing the show to life.
- Fantasyland Theatre Through the Years at Disneyland Park – Take a walk down memory lane with this video highlighting the best shows at Fantasyland Theatre.
- First Look: Setting the Stage for ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ at Disneyland Park – This is a behind-the-scenes look at the first round of staging in the new refurbished Fantasyland Theatre.
- Creating Costumes for ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ at Disneyland Park – Go behind the scenes in the creation of costumes for the show.
- Disneyland Park Guests Share Their Favorite ‘Mickey and the Magical Map’ Moments – During the first week of the show, audience members share what they liked best about the performance.