UPDATE: Confirmation emails for the Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up have been sent. All registered participants should receive a confirmation email.
UPDATE: The Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up has reached capacity, and confirmation emails will be sent shortly. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
Attention, foolish mortals – Halloween Time is upon us, bringing dreadful delights to every dark corner of the Disneyland Resort. And on the evening of October 7, a spooky circle tour of Disneyland park will take place, with special surprises at each stop. You are invited to join the Disney Parks Blog Halloween Time Express Meet-Up, where you will experience Halloween Time in a way you never have before!
So get your Halloween costume ready and join us October 7! Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Park admission will be provided beginning at 7:30 p.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.