This past weekend, the Disney Magic arrived to Cadiz, Spain, where she is getting a pixie-dusted makeover for her relaunch in Miami this fall.
We’ve gotten great reports from our team at the shipyard, where they’ve told us work is happening in shifts around the clock. There are more than 500 specific projects to be completed over the course of our time in Cadiz, making this dry dock one of the largest ever performed in the cruise industry.
Since we first announced the reimagineering of the Disney Magic, I’ve given you a sneak peek at several of the spaces being transformed. Take a look back at some of my past posts, and let me know in the comments if you’re joining me in the countdown to the reimagined Disney Magic!
- More Magic Coming to the Disney Magic and Disney Cruise Line
- A Closer Look at the AquaDunk Thrill Slide on the Disney Magic
- Fun for Adults on the Reimagined Disney Magic
- New Kids Spaces on the Disney Magic
- Brand-New Fun at Animator’s Palate on the Disney Magic
- New Dining Experiences Coming to the Disney Magic
- New Ways to Get Pampered Aboard the Re-Imagined Disney Magic
- Donald Duck’s Nephews Bring More Fun to the Disney Magic
- Putting More ‘Room’ in Staterooms on the Disney Magic
Can’t wait to sail on the magic this nov 20 so exited
Cannot wait to hear and see news on the updates on the Magic. We sailed on her April 2012 and are set to sail on her November 1, 2013!!
I cannot wait to sail on the re-imagined Disney Magic! I’ve been following all the updates to the spaces on the ship. My first exposure to Disney Cruise Line was aboard the Magic in 2010, so it’s a special ship to my family and I.