UPDATE: The list of attendees for our Disney Parks Blog #NotSoScary Treat-Up has now been posted. Please CLICK HERE to see if your RSVP was accepted. If you do not receive an e-mail from us confirming your reservation by Tuesday, Sept. 10, and your name does not appear on the list of attendees, your RSVP was not accepted. Be sure to check the Disney Parks Blog for updates on future meet-up events.
UPDATE: Sign-ups for the event are now closed. We will post a list of confirmed RSVPs here shortly. Please note that all participants will receive a confirmation message and directions by Tuesday, Sept. 10.
We’re bringing back a favorite Disney Parks Blog meet-up – on Friday the 13th! Our Halloween #NotSoScary “Treat-Up” at Magic Kingdom Park will be held on September 13 and today is your chance to join the fun.
The Disney Parks Blog #NotSoScary “Treat-Up” begins at 6 p.m., on Friday, September 13. This year, we’re holding the event during one of the first nights of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party so there will be even more to experience. Our meet-up will include talks with Walt Disney Imagineers and other surprises you’ve come to expect at a Disney Parks Blog meet-up.
The Disney Parks Blog team will be wearing their best Halloween costumes and it’d be great if you did too. Here are some of our favorites from the first Halloween meet-up.
Space is limited, so RSVP now by sending us an email with your name, address, and if you’re inviting a guest to WDW.BlogMeetUps@disney.com.
Also, there are a few things you should know:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests do not need to be 18 or older.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- We will send an email to individuals whose valid RSVPs are received by us via email before we reach the planned capacity to confirm their attendance for the event.
- If confirmed, it will be necessary for the registrant (and guest) to check in at Magic Kingdom Park. The confirmation will include details.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Meet-up confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person and guest.
- If you do not receive an email from us confirming your reservation, then your RSVP was not accepted.
- The event and individual appearances are subject to change or cancellation.
This post will be updated when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.
I hope to see you in your best costume on September 13.