Last week, we showed you this spooky Disney Parks After Dark image of The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror in honor of Halloween Time at Disneyland Resort. But did you know there is a Tower of Terror attraction at Walt Disney World Resort as well? This classic attraction can be found on both coasts, one in Disney California Adventure park, and the other in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Let’s take a look at what other Disney attractions you can enjoy from both Florida and California!
Take 5: Shared Attractions at Disney Parks
- Highlighting Disneyland Park Horticulture: Jungle Cruise – This classic Disney ride can be found in Magic Kingdom Park as well as in Disneyland park! Wonder which location the alligators prefer?
- ‘Tiki-rific’ Time at 50th Anniversary Event for Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland Resort – This summer we celebrated the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney’s Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland Resort. Check out these photos in case you missed them! And of course, don’t forget you can see the Tiki Room birds at Magic Kingdom Park as well!
- Vintage Walt Disney World: Celebrating Dumbo the Flying Elephant at Magic Kingdom Park – Dumbo the Flying Elephant has transformed over the years not only at Magic Kingdom Park, but at Disneyland park too!
- Creating the Magic of Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park – Jack Skellington may have taken over the Haunted Mansion at Disneyland park, but the attraction is just as spooky at Walt Disney World Resort!
- Today in Disney History: Splash Mountain Marks 20 Years – Twenty years of splashing at Walt Disney World Resort was something to celebrate! We hope guests at Disneyland park will enjoy splashing to songs of the south for just as long!
Tokyo Disneyland has the Best and Paris Disneyland has the least Best Tower of Terror.
“But did you know there is a Tower of Terror attraction at Walt Disney World Resort as well?” – I just love Trivia like that, little bits of inside information that nobody else knows about… 🙂