Have you sampled the international soda selection at Flavors of Club Cool at Epcot?
Starting today, the club will offer seven new flavors of soda samples. Only one option from the previous selection will remain – Beverly, a common aperitif found in Italy.
New flavors added to the sample station are:
- Fanta – Fanta debuted in Europe in the 1940s and was introduced in the U.S.A. in 1960s. It’s now available in more than 90 flavors.
- VegitaBeta – This Japanese beverage combines apricot and passion fruit flavors.
- Fanta (Melon Frosty) – This melon-flavored soda is number one in Thailand.
- Bibo – This fruit-flavored juice drink originates from South Africa.
- Sparberry – This raspberry cream-flavored soda has been a favorite in Africa since 1955.
- Guarana Kuat – This drink, flavored after the guarana berry, is popular in Brazil.
- Inca Kola – This Peruvian favorite offers a sweet, almost bubblegum-like taste.
Flavors of Club Cool at Epcot is only one of three locations in the entire country that serves these sodas. The others are Coca-Cola attractions in Atlanta and Las Vegas.
Which sounds most interesting to you? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.