There’s so much to capture in photographs at a Disney park – the Disney characters, the attractions, and (let’s be honest) the food. But how do you share these images in a way that is more fun and interactive than uploading them to an album? Try Story, a digital storytelling app for iPhone and iPod touch, that turn your photos and videos into compelling personal narratives. The app provides an easy-to-use experience that automatically assembles photos and videos into shareable narratives based on time and location. Available for free from the App Store, Story has just been updated with even more amazing features, including:
- Premium Animated Disney Themes: Exclusive to the Story app, now you can customize your stories with collectable animated Disney Themes – including a Disneyland Resort theme – available for in-app purchase. Other new Disney Themes include “Cars,” “The Little Mermaid,” Mickey Mouse in “Croissant de Triomphe,” and ESPN SportsCenter.
- Music: Add a soundtrack to your Story with songs from our Story music library, including Disney music classics from “Toy Story,” “Up,” “Finding Nemo,” “Cinderella” and more.
- More Immersive Viewing Experience: New video slideshow brings your storytelling to life with updated transitions dynamically tailored to your moments. And now, shared stories can be viewed directly in the Story app.
- Enhanced Sharing: Share your storytelling with our simple in-app tools that support social networks like Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter … as well as a streamlined email service for sharing directly with friends and family.
- Better Facebook Compatibility: New Facebook integration lets you to tag photos, allow comments and invite others to download Story to join in the fun.
Check out this sample story below:
So download Story from the App Store for free today and get started with your next Disney Parks visit. Story will be updated with new themes regularly, so let us know in the comments if there are any themes you’d like to see in the future!