This week’s look inside New Fantasyland focuses on some of the charming details that can be found on the Dwarfs’ cottage at the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction in New Fantasyland.
These photos, supplied by Walt Disney Imagineering, show smaller details on the Dwarfs’ cottage, which will serve as a charming and scenic exterior that can be spotted when you walk past (or ride a Mine Train through) the attraction. When designing the cottage, Imagineers referenced the film, “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” in order to plan details as intricate as the color combination of roof shingles, the slope of the roof’s eaves, the shape of a lanterns, and especially the etched woodland creatures that decorate the house.
Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is set to open in spring 2014. Will you visit? Tell us in the “Comments” section below.
Click on the links below for more on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train from Walt Disney Imagineering:
- All In The Details: Imagineers Add Film-Inspired Details To Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Time-Lapse Video: Watch Two New Castles and a Disney Mountain Emerge at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: First Track Laid at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Offer a Sneak Peek Inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall at New Fantasyland
- A Magical Delivery: Project Team Members Receive Key Piece of a New Disney Parks Attraction
- Live Chat: Walt Disney Imagineers to Talk Princess Fairytale Hall, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train September 16
- Live Chat: Talk Princess Fairytale Hall & Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 2:15 p.m.
- Behind the Scenes: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Car Completes Drop Test at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Add A Piece of Snow White’s Scary Adventures Into Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Behind the Scenes: Designing & Painting Seven Dwarf Mine Train Cars at Magic Kingdom Park