This week’s “All in the Details” photo was snapped by Walt Disney Imagineering inside the Mine Scene at the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train attraction in New Fantasyland. In this scene, the Dwarfs are hard at work in the mine and this chalkboard is how they keep track of the treasures they find.
When you ride through the attraction, you’ll see that jewels appear in four different sizes and in six different colors: red, green, amber, purple, blue and clear.
Just how many jewels have our Imagineers positioned in the mine? You’ll just have to wait and see!
Click on the links below for more on the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train from Walt Disney Imagineering:
- Time-Lapse Video: Watch Two New Castles and a Disney Mountain Emerge at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: First Track Laid at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Offer a Sneak Peek Inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Princess Fairytale Hall at New Fantasyland
- A Magical Delivery: Project Team Members Receive Key Piece of a New Disney Parks Attraction
- Live Chat: Walt Disney Imagineers to Talk Princess Fairytale Hall, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train September 16
- Live Chat: Talk Princess Fairytale Hall & Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at 2:15 p.m.
- Behind the Scenes: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Car Completes Drop Test at Magic Kingdom Park
- Imagineers Add A Piece of Snow White’s Scary Adventures Into Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- Behind the Scenes: Designing & Painting Seven Dwarf Mine Train Cars at Magic Kingdom Park
as a disney-holic i have been checking daily on my phone app to see if they would post the seven dwarfs ride times. And two days ago it was listed on my phone app but not on my ipad app yet!!! The time is always updating but hey this is progress! I am in the group of folks coming in early May hoping this will be open! Thanks for keeping us informed but could you throw us a few more bones or should I say cheese curds!
Carol in Chicago “All my money goes to DisneyWorld”
And if you do throw us more info–I promise to go and visit the County Bear Jamboree for the 2nd time and Its a Small World for the 100th time…
We went for New Years Eve & we are going again this week I wish was open…
Is it my imagination or is there a reflection of the witch on the second jewel from the right bottom corner?? Our family looks forward to touring the mines!!
They were testing the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train last night. Any idea when we will get to jump aboard? Or height requirements?
Looks like a hidden Mickey sideways at the bottom right hand corner of the Jewels?
So…if I calculated right, the total tally of Gems on the tally board is 4,700. Does that have any particularly special meaning, is it random, or is it even known?
Is this actually up and running? It is included on some of the touring plans but I can’t find it listed on Disney’s own site yet.
This is going to be SO cool. I just want to know if I’m actually going to be able to check it out when I’m there on May 6th! I can’t wait!!!!!!
We hope to have an opening date soon!
Can’t wait!! Headed down on Saturday! Looking forward to peaking through the fence or over it from Dumbo!! 🙂
Sounds good – you’ll be amazed at just how beautiful this attraction is going to be.