Today’s look inside Seven Dwarfs Mine Train takes a peek into an area we haven’t shared much about yet – the attraction’s queue, which features a few interactive opportunities for guests.
According to our friends from Walt Disney Imagineering, first up inside the interactive queue is a jewel sorting station. As the jewels flow by in a 15-foot wooden sluice, guests will be able to drag them into different trays, matching them by color and shape (the gems come in four different sizes and six colors). Something to look for here is that a melody from the film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” can be created when guests move from spigot to spigot. There are 12 spigots, inspired by the Dwarfs’ woodland friends, that each correspond to the notes of a musical scale.
Later on in the queue, guests will pass the Vault room. According to our friends at Imagineering, this is a nod to a scene in the film “Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs” in which one of the dwarfs hangs a key just outside the mine’s Vault room door. Do you remember which dwarf this was? Tell us in the “Comments” section below!
For more about Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, visit the posts below:
- All in the Details: The Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Cottage Close Up at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: The Changing Terrain of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- All in the Details: The Big Drop at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- First Look: Seven Dwarfs Mine Train Logo Unveiled
- All in the Details: The View From the Top of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Walt Disney Imagineering Shares First Onboard Video of Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at Magic Kingdom Park
- Live Chat: Talk Seven Dwarfs Mine Train With a Walt Disney Imagineer Today at 2:30 p.m. EST
- All in the Details: Imagineers Create The Dwarfs Cottage at Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
- All In The Details: Imagineers Add Film-Inspired Details To Seven Dwarfs Mine Train