The 2014 FIFA World Cup kicks off June 12, and everyone is getting into the spirit – even the characters and cast members we have here at the Walt Disney World Resort!
Check out this new video, which celebrates the fun spirit of competition.
NOTE: If you’re visiting Walt Disney World during the World Cup and wish to catch a game, you can catch it at these on-property viewing locations:
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort – Silver Screen Spirits Pool Bar and World Premiere Food Court
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort – Intermission Food Court and Singing Spirits Pool Bar
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort – End Zone Food Court and Team Spirits Pool Bar
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge – Sanaa Lounge, Maji Pool Bar and Uzima Springs Pool Bar
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Drop Off Pool Bar
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort – Banana Cabana Pool Bar
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort – The Wave … of American Flavors
- The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort – Crockett’s Tavern
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa – Mizner’s Lounge and Beaches Pool Bar & Grill
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort – Gurgling Suitcase
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort – Barefoot Pool Bar
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort – Petal’s Pool Bar
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside – River Roost
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter – Scat Cat’s Club
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge – Territory Lounge
- Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts – Ale and Compass Lounge, Crew’s Cup Lounge, Hurricane Hanna’s Waterside Bar & Grill and Martha’s Vineyard
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex Grill and Welcome Center
You can also follow along with the World Cup at the Odyssey Center and the Festival Center at Epcot, select bars and restaurants at Downtown Disney, as well as ESPN Club and Big River Grille & Brewing Works at Disney’s BoardWalk!