Are you prepared to see Walt Disney Studios’ “Maleficent” in theatres starting May 30? Here’s your first look at some of the film inspired merchandise hitting store shelves this week at Disney Parks to help get you ready! To give you a little bit of background on the film, “Maleficent,” explores the untold story of Disney’s most iconic villain from the animated classic, “Sleeping Beauty,” revealing the events that hardened Maleficent’s heart and drove her to curse Princess Aurora … only to later realize that the child may hold the key to peace in the kingdom.
The photo-real film-inspired fashion T-shirts for women are bound to be an instant hit. Tip: To complete your outfit, rock any of the shirts with a pair of black, charcoal gray, or purple skinny jeans and a few simple accessories.
You’ll find the T-shirts along with other character and film inspired apparel, accessories, books, dolls, novelty headwear and headbands at select locations throughout the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts starting May 16. Definitely keep an eye out for this next headband set to debut later this month – the horns actually glow!
A few additional cool finds include the D-Tech Maleficent iPhone 5 and 5S case, debuting May 17, as well as a limited edition opening day pin, debuting May 30.
So when and where can you find it? Most of the product will debut on May 16 at the following locations:
- Enchanted Chamber, Disneyland park
- Elias & Co., Disney California Adventure park
- Disney Vault 28 in the Downtown Disney District
Walt Disney World Resort
Here are a few other things you don’t want to miss!
- ‘Maleficent’ Exclusive Sneak Peek at Disney’s Hollywood Studios & Disney California Adventure park!
- ‘Maleficent’ ‘Awkward Situation’ Sneak Peek
- Maleficent “Fan of the Week” Sweepstakes
- Play ‘Maleficent Free Fall’ for FREE on your mobile devices – Download 75 puzzles for FREE to experience the powers of Maleficent in this brand new match 3 adventure!
Are you ready to rock your “Maleficent” “Disney Side”?