UPDATE: This event has reached capacity and confirmation emails have been sent. Keep an eye on the Disney Parks Blog for future events!
Big news, Disneyland fans! On July 17, 2014, in addition to celebrating the 59th anniversary of the Disneyland Resort, we will also give some of our most engaged fans a sneak peek at some of what’s in store for the resort’s 60th anniversary celebration next year.
We’re inviting a limited number of Disney Parks Blog readers to join us the morning of Thursday, July 17, 2014, to be among the first to get a glimpse of what we have coming for the 60th anniversary celebration of the Disneyland Resort in 2015. Registration information for the event is listed below. Hurry – I’m sure this will fill up quickly!
Can’t make it to the event? Not to worry! We’ll be posting all the details here on the Disney Parks Blog as they are revealed, beginning at 10 a.m. PDT. You can also follow along with @Disneyland on Twitter and the hashtag #Disneyland60.
Space for the event is limited and you must sign up here. Please remember the following:
- All participants who sign up for the event must be 18 years or older, but guests of the participants may be younger than 18.
- Limit one guest per registrant.
- Event confirmations are non-transferrable and have no cash value.
- Confirmation will be for the accepted registered person plus one guest.
- Valid photo I.D. will be required at check-in.
- Disneyland Resort park admission will be provided beginning at 8:45 a.m. for the event, but participants will be responsible for any parking fees.
I will give an update at the top of this post when capacity has been reached. Please note the event is subject to change or cancellation without notice.