First, go to epcotfoodfestival.com on July 24 when the new premium events will be posted and take a few minutes to plan ahead – because at 7 a.m. July 31 you can call 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378) to book your spot at some of the most coveted events for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Dates are September 19 – November 10, and while there’s plenty of fun included with park admission, you won’t want to miss some of the top-tier experiences that require a separate ticket.
Here’s what’s new this year:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (October 24) $99 pp or $119 pp
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (September 20) $99 pp
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (September 21, October 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 pp
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday October 11) $169 pp
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 pp
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 pp
And here are some of the most popular events making a comeback:
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 pp
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (October 3, 10 and 17) $59 or $99 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning September 27) $55 pp
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 pp
- Party for the Senses (October 4, 11, 18 and November 1) $149, $189 or $299 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (October 25) $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 pp
- Sunday Mornings With … (Sundays) $99 pp
There’s more, like Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience” and a Mexican tequila lunch. You can also book the popular Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15).
See you soon at Epcot!
Pam..Do you know if I sign up for a beverage seminar, can I bring my under 21 aged child with me? Or will I have to miss out on all beverage and mixology seminars? Thanks.
There is no information for the Party for your Senses on October 11th. “Feast on this flavorsome tribute to the sensory arts as you peruse through savory and sweet selections at more than 50 tempting tasting stations. Check back soon for more on this upcoming event!”
Any idea when it will be available?
I’m trying to find more information about the Party for the Senses on October 11th. I do see information for the Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World on the 25th. Can anyone direct me to where I can find specifics about the Party for the Senses?
when are the mixology seminar, wine seminar, and the tastings going to be made available…we loved chef Tj Sudiswa
This list is much better at presenting the premium events than the page at epcotfoodfestival.com. A calendar or simple list would be very helpful! It is hard to navigate too many categories and links on the official page. I can’t find the “dining through the decades” option in any of the subcategories (I assumed it would be in “new experiences” but don’t see it there either)
Looking forward to attending for the first time this year. How can I find out if any menus for the special events can/will be modified for vegetarians?
My teenagers (just turned 18) love Mediterranean food….wondering if teens are allowed at these (obviously they can’t do the “wine pairings”). And if there is a different price since they can’t drink? Thx
Loved the Culinary Demonstration we did last year!! CAn’t wait to see this year’s schedule!
Wishing more stuff started on the first weekend… kinda disappointed that things don’t really get into full swing until October. Hopefully when the schedule is released in a few days there will be more things on schedule than what’s listed above.
This will be our first trip during the Festival, looking forward to trying as much as we can!
Will more detailed information about each event be published before the 31st? I’m curious to know more about some of these events!
You’ll be able to learn more about these events by visiting epcotfoodfestival.com on July 24th!
Doesn’t look like there is a lot going on when we are there
Thursday Sept 25 – Sunday Sept 28
We have a whole day blocked out to enjoy this event on Friday Sept 26
Looks like we are drinking around the world
Will Disney Visa cardholders be able to make reservations a day in advance(July 30) like last year?
I’m so ready for this!!
Not much for the week of my visit. Guess I’ll ahve to drink around the world.