First, go to epcotfoodfestival.com on July 24 when the new premium events will be posted and take a few minutes to plan ahead – because at 7 a.m. July 31 you can call 407/WDW-FEST (939-3378) to book your spot at some of the most coveted events for this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival. Dates are September 19 – November 10, and while there’s plenty of fun included with park admission, you won’t want to miss some of the top-tier experiences that require a separate ticket.
Here’s what’s new this year:
- Dining Through the Decades, A Tribute to Walt Disney (October 24) $99 pp or $119 pp
- Experience Puerto Rico – The All Star Island (September 20) $99 pp
- Epcot International Food & Wine Festival — Boot Camp Series interactive epicurean adventure (September 21, October 5, 12, 19, Nov. 2) $119 pp
- Food for Thought (Fridays, plus Saturday October 11) $169 pp
- Mediterranean Food & Wine Pairing (Wednesdays) $55 pp
- Italian White Truffle & Wine Pairing Dinner (October 2, 9, 16, 23, 30) $295 pp
And here are some of the most popular events making a comeback:
- Parisian Breakfast (Saturdays) $39 pp
- “3D” Disney’s Dessert Discovery (October 3, 10 and 17) $59 or $99 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Culinary Adventures in Signature Dining (more than 20 dinners throughout the festival; prices vary)
- Shake and Indulge Like the French Featuring Grand Marnier (Saturdays beginning September 27) $55 pp
- Cheese Seminars (Saturdays) $79 pp
- Party for the Senses (October 4, 11, 18 and November 1) $149, $189 or $299 pp – this also can be booked at epcotfoodfestival.com
- Party for the Senses Featuring Disney Chefs from Around the World (October 25) $149, $189 or $299 pp
- Food & Wine Pairings (Tuesdays and Thursdays) $55 pp
- Sunday Mornings With … (Sundays) $99 pp
There’s more, like Italian and French pairings and lunches, a Japan “Hibachi Experience” and a Mexican tequila lunch. You can also book the popular Culinary Demonstrations ($15), Mixology Seminars ($15) and Wine Seminars ($15).
See you soon at Epcot!