Today I’m sharing the last recipe in our summer series. I hope you’ve enjoyed learning how to make some of your favorite Disney Cruise Line dishes.
Like many of the recipes I’ve shared this summer, our tomato salad is easy to make, yet it has so much flavor. Simply slice the ingredients, mix the dressing and chill the tomatoes before serving. It’s a unique salad – perfect for the summer – that is sure to impress your dinner guests!
Check out the full recipe below and download our keepsake recipe card here. Enjoy!
Skill Level: Easy
Time: 30 minutes
- 5 beefsteak tomatoes (¹/³ slices)
- 4 shallots (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp. curly parsley (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- ¼ cup sherry vinegar
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp picked flat parsley
For the Tomato Salad
- Place the dijon mustard, garlic and sherry vinegar into the bottom of a mixing bowl. Gradually pour and whisk in the olive oil. Add the parsley, shallots and pepper. Set aside.
- Lay the sliced tomatoes on a serving platter and chill.
- Just before serving, pour the sherry vinegar dressing over the tomatoes.
- Garnish with a sprig of flat parsley.
For more summer recipes from Disney Cruise Line, visit the posts below:
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Yellowfin Tuna
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Smoked Salmon Carpaccio
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Orange Cilantro Marinated Flank Steak
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Tomato Cake
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Cajun Shrimp Slaw
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Guava Glazed Barbecue Ribs
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Summer Pudding
- Disney Cruise Line Summer Recipe: Seafood Paella
- Savoring the Flavors of the Mediterranean with Disney Cruise Line