This week, we announced reservations are open for a must-do last stop of the evening at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party: Villain’s Sinister Soiree: A Wicked Takeover of Cinderella Castle.
Lady Tremaine takes over Cinderella’s Royal Table after everyone has gone to bed, and she’s invited some of the most evil friends and special guests for a decadent dessert party (maybe you’ll see the Evil Queen, Maleficent, Cruella de Vil or Dr. Facilier?).
Pam included more details about the experience in her original story as well as what your ticket includes:
- Preferred Viewing for the 8:15 p.m. Mickey’s “Boo-to-You” Halloween Parade
- Watch the Headless Horseman lead off the parade on a hair-raising ride, followed by a collection of frightful floats and some of your favorite Disney Characters in Halloween costumes.
- Preferred Viewing for HalloWishes Fireworks Spectacular
- The Ghost Host from the Haunted Mansion and some of the most notorious Disney Villains light up the sky to wicked remixes of their favorite songs.
- Dessert Soiree at Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Lady Tremaine shares her musical talents while you enjoy themed desserts, specialty non-alcoholic drinks, entertainment and visits from some of your favorite Disney villains. Each guest gets an autograph card and souvenir Maleficent dragon cup.
You can make a reservation this weekend by calling 407-939-5262 – no online reservations.
We also shared an update that applications for the Disney Parks Mom Panel will open at 10 a.m. ET on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, and will remain open until 12 p.m. ET on Friday, September 5, 2014.
If you know a mom, dad or grandparent who is your “go-to” person for advice about a Disney Parks vacation and loves to help others plan their trips, encourage them to check out Leanne’s story and apply for the Disney Parks Moms Panel. (Be sure to check the rules and regulations on the application to insure eligibility.)
More information about becoming a panelist can be found here.
Here are some of the other stories we worked on this week.
Disneyland Resort Viewing Tips: Atmosphere Entertainment at Disneyland Park – Take some top tips on how to enjoy the Dapper Dans, Royal Street Bachelors and the Pearly Band at Disneyland park!
‘Fjording’ Through Norway with Adventures by Disney – Disney Parks Blog author Amanda Adler shares more photos and stories from her “Frozen”-themed journey through Norway.
VIDEO: Disney’s Hollywood Studios Hosts Villains Unleashed – Watch the highlights at Disney’s Hollywood Studios from this special event!
New Disneyland Resort Mobile Site Makes the Magic Easy with Disney eTicket and More – Check out the new mobile Disneyland.com to see how purchase tickets, make dining reservations, find attraction information and more.
‘Legends of Frontierland’ Extended at Disneyland Park Yeehaw! “Legends of Frontierland” is sticking around at Disneyland park. Mosey on down to see what all the commotion is about.
Sneak Peek at Much-Anticipated Gingerbread Creation for Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland Park – A year in the making, get an exclusive look at this unique creation before it debuts with Haunted Mansion Holiday on September 12.
Yes. The Soiree is not included in the price if admission to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party.
Is the $99 in addition to the party ticket? Was just wondering since we already have party tickets