- You can’t concentrate at work because you’re too busy dreaming of Castaway Cay.
- You find yourself whistling “when you wish upon a star” at 5pm and imagining yourself at the Sail Away celebration.
- Your Throwback Thursday posts are all photos from your last Disney cruise.
- You can’t eat a meal without dessert, especially since every night you dream about Palo’s chocolate soufflé.
- You are considering replacing your home’s windows with portholes and redecorating with a nautical motif.
- Your friends wonder why you keep talking like a pirate and looking for excuses to wear your pantaloons and eye patch.
- You make towel animals and leave chocolates on your kids’ pillows each night.
- You hope every knock on your door is your stateroom host arriving to make your bed and tidy up your house.
Disney cruisers, what else can you add to this list?