Disney ¡Viva Navidad! is returning to Disney California Adventure park later this week, but you can get a taste of the celebration now. Chefs at Paradise Garden Grill are cooking up authentic tastes inspired by Latino culture with a special Disney ¡Viva Navidad! menu.
- Torta al Pastor – Fresh made telera bread with al pastor pork, chorizo beans, lettuce, avocado mash, and crema served with tortilla chips and salsa
- Sopes De Barbacoa – Sopes with barbacoa, chorizo beans, cabbage, cotija cheese, and crema served with achiote rice, tortilla chips and salsa
- Street-style Tacos – Three barbacoa soft corn tacos garnished with cilantro and onion served with achiote rice, tortilla chips and salsa
- Ceviche – Fresh fish and shrimp marinated in citrus juices, cilantro, onions, and chiles served with a side of tortilla chips and salsa
- Chicken Mole – Roasted chicken topped with chocolate-infused smoked chili sauce with achiote rice, corn salad and a side of tortillas
- House-made Pozole – Mild chile and pork stew with hominy and oregano served with tortilla chips
- Buñuelos with Cajeta – Two golden-fried flour tortillas dusted with cinnamon sugar, served with a side of cajeta
- Sweet Tamales – A pair of traditionally-made sweet tamales with pineapple and golden raisins
- Champurrado – Traditional Christmas-time Mexican hot chocolate made with chocolate, milk and cornmeal
- Kids’ Cheese Quesadilla – A whole-wheat tortilla with melted cheese, carrots, sliced apples, and a choice of small low fat milk or small Dasani water
- Kids’ Power Pack – Includes Dannon Danimals yogurt, a petite banana, whole-grain “fish” crackers, carrots, sliced apples, and a choice of small low fat milk or small Dasani water
Featured ¡Viva Navidad! Beverages:
- Red Sangria
- Negra Modelo
Tip: The al fresco seating area of Paradise Garden Grill is the perfect place to enjoy a meal while taking in all the sights and sounds of Disney ¡Viva Navidad!
I agree with David. This food looks great, but there should be at least one vegetarian item offered.
I guess the food is available now, but the rest of ¡Viva Navidad! starts later this week?
This is a great idea but it would be nice if a vegetarian item or two were included.
What day does it actually start?
Yes, please! I’ll take one of each!
Lovely! I was not able to check out this seasonal offering last year, and it is one of the things I am most excited about for my upcoming Holiday Time trip!