The countdown to the New Year has begun! Today, I’m sharing two of our adult beverages created especially for New Year’s Eve celebrations, the Countdown and Fireworks cocktails. I hope you’ve enjoyed my posts this month about the new drinks we’re serving during our Very Merrytime Cruises. Cheers to 2015!
- 2 OZ Midori
- 1 OZ Absolut Citron
- 1/2 OZ Elderflower St.Germaine
- 1/2 OZ fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 OZ agave nectar
- Mix Midori, Absolut Citron, Elderflower St.Germaine, fresh lemon juice and agave nectar.
- Moisten the rim of a martini glass and dip it in sugar.
- Pour drink into martini glass.
- 4 OZ Prosecco
- 1/2 OZ pomegranate syrup
- 2 raspberries
- Mix Prosecco and pomegranate syrup.
- Pour into Champagne flute and top with raspberries.
See the posts below for more recipes from Disney Cruise Line: