Today is National Hugging Day, and what better way to celebrate than with Arendelle’s most huggable snowman, Olaf? As you may know, warm hugs are one of Olaf’s favorite things, and now during “Frozen Fun” at Disney California Adventure park, guests can get a warm hug from our favorite snowman himself at “Olaf’s Snow Fest.” While you’re there, make sure to explore more of Olaf’s favorite things:
- Visiting Friends: Make sure to grab a Return Time ticket for “Anna & Elsa’s Royal Welcome” to give warm hugs to Anna and Elsa, two of Olaf’s best friends, on National Hugging Day.
- Eating: From a build-your-own snowman cookie kit to Warm Hugs Hot White Chocolate (with delicious mint marshmallows!), there are lots of tasty new treats to try at “Olaf’s Snow Fest.”
- Singing: Head on over to the Crown Jewel Theatre to sing along with Arendelle Historians, who tell the tale of “Frozen,” and sing some of the film’s most popular tunes at “For the First Time in Forever – A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration.”
- Drawing: Do you want to draw a snowman? Spend some time in the Animation Academy, located inside the Animation Building, where aspiring artists will learn how to draw either Marshmallow or Olaf.
- Dancing: “Freeze the Night! A Family Dance Party” is the perfect place to dance the night away, but don’t forget to check out all this ‘cool’ party has to offer! Ice sculptors, dancers and the not-so-huggable snowman Marshmallow are all invited to this nighttime celebration.
Want to take some warm hugs home with you? Stop by Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post to grab your very own Olaf plush and take a peek at the rest of the “Frozen Fun” merchandise available.
Happy National Hugging Day!