For those who’ve tuned in to learn the voting results from yesterday’s post, we have the outcome. We asked you to vote for your favorite Valentines gifting idea and you have spoken. The winner of the best Valentines magical moment is The Valentine’s Collection. Whether it’s Valentine’s Day or another special occasion, you have ideas to create a special Disney moment for a loved one.
Speaking of winning magical moments, let’s talk about some winning fairy tale proposal ideas! If your love is a Princess at heart or Disney enthusiast, then getting engaged at the place where dreams come true is the ultimate proposal location. But, who do you contact and what are your options?
As part of our Disney 14 Days of Love series, today I’m sharing Disney Floral & Gifts proposal ideas at Walt Disney World. If you’re wondering what this series is all about, check out our first story and take the Discover your Disney Side quiz to learn more.
So, back to you, our favorite topic! Proposing is a big event in your life, and we’ve learned you’re looking for charming ideas at special locations like a romantic Disney restaurant or the Cinderella Castle right before the fireworks. Your ultimate goal? To create the most enchanting proposal and celebration experience your loved one will talk about for years to come.
To help we recently enhanced our engagement/proposal page to feature four proposal ideas such as:
- Propose near the Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom featuring a Wishing Rose and bracelet. Then later, watch the fireworks as your park finale!
- Create a Fairy Tale engagement on a carriage ride at Port Orleans French Quarter or Fort Wilderness Resorts.
- Be our guest and make reservations at a romantic Disney dining location to set the stage for your proposal with Crown Her a Princess.
- Offer a “Once Upon a Time” proposal at a carriage ride, dining location or even in the privacy and comfort of your resort room.
The possibilities are endless really, simply because we can deliver your proposal surprise to Disney dining locations, excursions and resort rooms. The ideas called out above though help to provide you with established experiences.
So here’s what to do:
- Take a look at the four proposal ideas on our engagement/proposal page and select the location and gifting experience you like best. Next, make reservations with that location. For example, for Disney dining reservations, call 407-WDW-DINE. For carriage ride reservations, call 407-WDW-PLAY. Our Dream Makers arrange for delivery of your gift and celebration, but can’t book your dining or excursion reservations at this time.
- Order your proposal gift for delivery to that location.
- Order your romantic celebration for your resort room. You’ll especially want to check out From Mickey and Minnie with Love, Presenting Your Royal Princess-Adult and my favorite, “A Wish Come True – Two Day Romantic Experience”
Take time to review your options so you feel comfortable with next steps. You can order online, yet, we also understand this is a big event and you may want to speak with a Dream Maker to walk you through the process, that’s totally fine! After the proposal, your gift will become a keepsake to remember, one they’ll be able to share for years to come. Only at Disney can you receive a “glass slipper” and be proclaimed a Princess by your Prince Charming.
And speaking of creating a moment to remember, you have to watch this video featuring a real life proposal here at Walt Disney World. Jake, did such a good job convincing his sweetheart, Maria, that this was just a photo shoot, that when he actually proposed using the Wishing Rose and bracelet proposal idea, she said yes! Take a look!
And while we’re talking about surprises, tomorrow is Friday the 13th. I have this dreadful feeling something villainous is stirring. This is not good! #Disney14DaysofLove
My husband popped the question on a carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness with the Create a Fairy Tale arrangement! It is definitely one of my most magical Disney memories! I wore the tiara on our wedding day and the glass slipper was the perfect accent for our cake table!
I recently just got engaged in January at Citricos at the Grand Floridian! Since Cinderella’s Royal Table is closed we had breakfast with Cinderella and friends at Citricos. It was such a magical breakfast. While I was in the bathroom, my fiance showed Cinderella the ring and mentioned how Belle is my favorite princess. There was a little ceremony during breakfast where Snow White asked everyone to close their eyes and make a wish. When I opened my eyes my fiance got up from the table, down on one knee and proposed with Cinderella and Belle by my side. Our waitress snapped pictures with my camera and everyone in the restaurant cheered for us! Definitely a moment I will never forget!
I am surprising my girlfriend and flying down in April to propose. She is flying down with her family a day before I fly, so she has absolutely no idea I am coming. The day I arrive, they are in the Magic Kingdom, which is where I would like to “pop the question.” Any proposal ideas where she wouldn’t know I’m there until I propose? Would guest relations be able to help me out the day before or day of?