We like to have a little fun the day before Valentine’s Day and celebrate our love of the Disney villains on our own holiday on February 13 that we like to call Villaintine’s Day! You’ll see that our logo has temporarily changed (thanks to the help of Maleficent). You’ll also see that our day’s header images now showcase the mischief of Gaston, Ursula and other baddies you can spot at Disney Parks.
Why celebrate villains? Well, without them, we’d have no Disney heros, right? Think about it. Would Simba have realized his inner strength without battling Scar? Would Ariel have met Prince Eric again without the help of Ursula’s magic? And let’s be honest, it’s just fun to see Peter Pan and Captain Hook battle back and forth. Disney villains add so much to Disney films and they’re equally fun to meet in person at our parks.
Is seeing a Disney villain a must-do for you when visiting our parks? Which one? Tell us in the comments section below!
for more about your favorite Disney villains, click the links below:
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with Disney Villaintine’s
- Where to Enjoy Maleficent, Sleeping Beauty at Disney Parks
- First Look: Maleficent Joins the ‘Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade’ Coming to Magic Kingdom Park
- Magnificent Maleficent Merchandise Debuts at Disney Parks
- Download Our Maleficent-Inspired Disney Parks Blog Wallpaper