Who’s seen Disney’s “Cinderella,” now in theaters? If you haven’t yet, move it to the top of your list! My fellow Disney Parks Blog author, Steven Miller, recently shared some of the exciting new “Cinderella” merchandise headed your way, but i have a special treat for you … actually I have two!
Debuting this month at the Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort is a Cinderella Coach inspired apple. It’s safe to say that candy makers got a little ‘carried away’ with this concoction. The apple has been dipped in caramel as well as edible shimmering white chocolate and comes complete with carriage-looking wheels. What are they made of? I guess you’ll have to try one to see!
Another fun way to celebrate the film’s release is with our Cinderella Coach krispy treat, sure to be a fan favorite for any movie-goer.
Here’s a list of locations where you can find them!
- Candy Palace, Disneyland park
- Trolley Treats, Disney California Adventure park
- Marceline’s Confectionery, Downtown Disney District
Walt Disney World Resort
- Main Street Confectionery, Magic Kingdom Park
- Big Top, Magic Kingdom Park
- Goofy’s Candy Kitchen, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Candy Cauldron, Downtown Disney Marketplace
- Sweet Spells, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
These special treats are only available for a limited time, so don’t miss out!
Will you try both?