Today we revealed our 2016 summer sailings, announcing our first-ever British Isles cruise, plus ports of call in more than 15 European countries! In addition to the British Isles, our tour of Europe includes cruises in the Baltic, Norwegian Fjords, Iceland, Greek Isles and the Mediterranean. Pretty incredible, right?!
Our 12-night British Isles voyage on the Disney Magic departs from Dover, England, visiting destinations in Scotland, Ireland, France and England. I can’t possibly highlight all of the cool things you’ll experience on this cruise, but here’s a sampling:
- The majestic beauty, iconic castles and Highland culture of Scotland
- The merry, cosmopolitan city of Dublin, Ireland
- The culturally rich and romantic Paris, France
- The birthplace of the Beatles and the British Invasion in Liverpool, England
- The charming countryside of Guernsey, one of the Channel Islands
Of course Europe isn’t the only awesome locale we’re taking you to in the summer of 2016. We’re also revisiting favorite destinations elsewhere around the globe including Alaska, the Caribbean and the Bahamas. In this video, Cruise Director Brent gives us a sneak peek at where you can sail with us next year …